2. In a large skillet on high, heat olive oil. Saute onion until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add steak and heat through. Stir in salt and cayenne pepper. Transfer onions and steak to a bowl.
3. In same skillet, melt butter; add flour and cook for 1 minute until flour smell is gone.
4. Whisk in broth and bring to a boil; thicken 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat.
5. Whisk in Dijon mustard and Greek yogurt, thickening 2 to 3 minutes. Combine with mushrooms. Remove from heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
FACEOMETER: 4 forks!
Mom says: I was hoping for more flavor, but it WAS yummy!
3. Saute onions until softened, about 2-3 minutes
4. Add garlic and saute just until fragrant.
5. Add in zucchini and saute until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes