Grapeseed oil for pasta water 1/4 cup dressing (see here for my favorite)
12 oz whole wheat linguine 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
2 Tbs oliveoil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound peel-and-eat shrimp
2 Tbs unsalted organic butter
2 cups chicken broth
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
3. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large saute pan over
4. Add minced garlic, saute for 1 minute.
5. Add srhimp and butter. Saute for 2 minutes.
6. Add chicken broth and let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from
8. Add inguine to pan, a small batch at a time.
9. Add black pepper. Gently fold in Parmesan. Sprinkle with fresh
parsley. Divide into 4-5 bowls and serve.
For salad: Toss spinach with dressing and top with cherry tomatoes.
Followed by *drum roll please* wait *stop the drum roll a moment* AHEM. Now I better not hear ANYTHING about this not being healthy!!! We all deserve a treat once in awhile! *restart drum roll please*
6 oz frozen orange juice (we use the concentrate cans)
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
6-9 ice cubes
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until ice is chopped. Serve in your choice of glass!