Well, I for one, thought the meal was outstanding!!! I had a great time making it and feeling like I was accomplishing something!
Baked Fish w/Peppers and Parmesan Squash
Ingredients: For Squash:
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced 3 medium yellow squash,
1 red pepper, thinly sliced ends removed and sliced
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced lengthwise into 1/4" strips
1 Tbs olive oil 1 Tbs olive oil
1/2 tsp kosher salt (I used sea salt) 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
1- 1/2 pounds red snapper fillets or any fresh fish fillet as sub 1/4 tsp black pepper
2 Tbs unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/2 tsp salt (I used sea salt)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Toss peppers and onion with olive oil, salt and pepper to coat.
3. Spread the onion and pepper in large, oven proof baking dish and bake 10 minutes
4. Remove from oven and arrange the fillets on top of onion mix.
5. Combine the melted butter and the parsley and pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt.
6. Return to oven and bake covered for 10 minutes or until fish is firm but flaky. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
2. arrange the squash on a large baking sheet.
3. bake for 7 minutes, flip over and sprinkle with parmesan and black pepper. Bake until cheese
starts to golden, about 5 minutes.
FACEOMETER RATINGS: 3 1/2 forks
Mom Says: I loved it! Very refreshing and delicious! I think this one is a keeper! (don't mind the picky veggie-hater!)